California Baby’s Calendula Cream, 2 oz
2 oz / 60 grams jar with twist cap. Safe for newborns and older. Scented with our special Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender. Nature’s First-Aid! California Baby Calendula Cream is excellent for use on general diaper area, cradle cap, on cuts and scrapes, and may be used on face and body for extra-dry or sensitive skin. Botanically based, our light and fluffy Calendula Cream contains the active ingredient of Calendula, which has been used to heal the skin for centuries. California Baby Calendula Cream offers deep hydration, absorbs completely, and leaves skin feeling satiny smooth. Use daily for everyday protection and especially when the air is dry and baby’s skin needs relief. Our customers have reported excellent results with California Baby’s Calendula Cream in their fight against eczema, perioral dermatitis, and other skin sensitivities. The entire family can benefit from this soothing, multipurpose cream. We suggest that you try California Baby Calendula Cream and/or California Baby Botanical Moisturizing Cream in combination with any of our Shampoos & Bodywashes. Also add California Baby ‘Soothing & Healing’ Spray, and any of our non-chemical sunscreens to your skin care regime. No nut oils, gluten, soy, oat or dairy. Made in the U.S.A.
- Active level of Calendula officinalis (pot marigold) known for its skin healing properties
- Helps to heal eczema, cradle cap, perioral dermatitis and other skin sensitivities
- Safe, gentle & effective for cuts, sores and general skin abrasions
- Contains organic & sustainably grown ingredients
- May be used in the diaper area for simple rashes
No video reviews found for this product.